Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Typing

Been do typing current, trying to complete it but yesterday I just discover that I've a lot to amend. Oh dear. . .it's like from the start to the end again. Hope I can finish on time.

Never surrender because you never try you'll never know.
Only then you can chase for your goal or aim in your life.
To give up it's easier
But to preverse that's the determination needed
Things always come and goes
Nothing really stay even if they do, it'll still perish in the end
So let things be

Haven't been doing any flower arrangement lately. Wonder will I forget how to arrange when I pick up the flowers? Haha. Perhaps ask the flowers to arrange themselves in the vase. Mmmm . . . people will be thinking I'm crazy.

While guess sometime in life you've to be crazy cos taking things too seriously will never do any good. Let go, Let go, only then you'll find something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment