Thursday, December 20, 2007

Perfectionist

How to be a perfectionist?
Someone who makes no mistake. Possible? I’m thinking. . . Hope to be one if there is . . . I’m disappointed with myself. When I see the ugly side of human beings, I forget I can be like them too. Am I behaving the same manner? One really forget their goal when too contented, forgetting what’s their purpose of living, the real meaning behind it.

Life may not be simple but we are. . .
Let all mountains rivers forests beasts and men worry about themselves
Let the snow wind rain and thunder come while we continue to walk our simple path . . .
By being simple and content. .
We will see rainbows at the end of it. . .


How true it is. . . jus be unaffect by them, you'll be fine.
(*^_^*) that’s seem to be what I’ve been for the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment