Monday, August 6, 2012

12 years

It seems like it's just yesterday.
But you had left us for 12 years.
Till date the sorrow and pain of loss still follow
Specially today.

This is the day I woke up to find you gone.
Physically gone from our life.

It's shock and unbelievable when I hear the news.
How I wish someone would tell me this is a joke.
But the reality hit you hard and cold.

It's no joke, not a dream.
No amount of words can describe the emotion
Only the tears will tell

I'm so sorry for not treasuring you when you're around.
Not following your guidance you're there to advice.
And now you are gone.
Who will hold my hand and guide me?
Who will be there to give me advice?

12 years has gone by,
Tripping and falling, I have grow up
An adult but not a child you know before.

Still remembering your wish
Your expectation.
But I did not live up to it.

How I wish I could do better
How I wish I could do you proud
But I failed. Sorry.

I knew this it not what you wish to hear.

You are still waiting,
Waiting for all of us.
Still watching us from far above.

Wishing and calling upon us.
But we hear none.
Still moving around like a headless bee.



Forever missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment